Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Fashion-ish


Fashion-ish Friday report: My mom is here visiting, so I was able to shower.  Victory!
I had no idea what to put on at 6:30 this morning, so I turned to my old faithful, In Style magazine (December issue). I basically look through the "what to wear" section and try to use whatever I have to look remotely like the picture. Here's today's choice (it's snowing here):


My first thoughts? Uhh - I don't do polka dots and I have a muffin top, so I won't be using a belt to accentuate a waist I don't have. I would love a camel coat like this, but don't have one. Also, I had a meeting all afternoon, so a heavy scarf is out. I'm going to say that my outfit is about 10% similar to the picture, but it helped a brain-dead girl look ok. 


Pea Coat - CAbi, 7-for all Humanity Jeans, Old Navy sweater and Rebecca Minkoff purse. Basement of my parish after an Altar Society meeting. That blur is an umbrella. I don't look too much like the picture, but I have jeans and a jacket on!! 

Happy Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment