Friday, March 14, 2014

Fashion-ish with a new camera

I got a new camera!!

I'm pathetically excited - it's a Sony RX100 II and I'm mostly excited because it has a "silent" setting so I feel like a spy taking flash-less, sound-less pictures. It's also the size of a big bar of soap but it works just like my SLR (big one with giant lens). I will now be able to take pictures in restaurants, parties, bathrooms (ha. ha.) and gymnastic classes: 


But my biggest excitement is saved for the fact that maybe my kids (and mom :) will be able to use it, so I won't have to take ridiculous selfies all the time. 

This one really brings out the asymmetry of my eyes! I am obviously not getting enough sleep. 

So, although I've worn some really great fashions this week, we spent most of the time trying to figure out how to use the camera (by "we" I mean myself and my 5 year old). 



There was a lot of denim this week. It's comfy, neutral and hides puke and poop! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment