Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I'm a-gonna knock you out!

A quick re-cap of our week and weekend (for my mom :) 
The boys went to a Tae Kwon Do party on Saturday and broke boards with their feet. 


 Sunday was a very special day as we celebrated the Canonization (declaring) of 2 Saints, Divine Mercy Sunday, and RKZ coached Buck in his first flag football game of the spring season.
 football ready
 snack ready (we're obviously the Patriots)
 The games are played at the local High School on their turf field and the crowd sits in the stands. It was really fun. In the above shot, Buck is pulling a flag!! 
 after the game, we checked out progress on our house! Coming along. 
 Today, Buck's class took another field trip to the local arts center (I love both our school and little town). The kids acted out Alice in Wonderland and Buck was the Mad Hatter! So excited!
The cast. I don't think I can express how happy I was to see this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment