Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Disneyland 2014

It's a well known fact that I am a fan of Disneyland and RKZ …hates it. Rather, he hates crowds, "fake" things and anything "over the top." Disney can be all of these things at times. I counter with the fact that he never had to entertain 3 little boys of random ages while living in Southern California. Disneyland can save the tired mom with its safe clean entertainment. But, because our kids have been to D-land quite a few times, we thought we'd skip it this trip. 

Nope. 

Thankfully, our boys love Tom Sawyer's island (now Pirate's Island, I think). RKZ loves going through the tunnels and semi-escaping the crowds. Only, Disneyland is summer crowded for Spring Break. Suffocating, really. Hour long lines and crabby parents (and some of the other people in the park are bad too!) 





Still, Tom Sawyer's island/Pirateville charms. 

Also fun is that our boys are starting to take pictures with our camera. Check out these nostrils!! 

C is actually pretty good (if a little short). 

H-P and Daddy rested while Buck and C and I waited 1 hour for the Star Tours ride. If I had a dollar for all of the days I've spent in Tomorrow Land, I might be able to buy a yearly pass ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment