Monday, November 30, 2020

My First Arizona Post

 Hi, Everyone!! Shawn and I flew down to Arizona this afternoon, and then checked into our accommodations; then had to find food and groceries and tell the persons resposible for my children that "all is well." 
It's 8:30pm already, and I am SPENT...but I am conscious of the fact that I said I'd blog much more frequently, so I thought I'd make a list of what I am offering from this blog as a starting point to my "FIRST DAY IN ARIZONA." 

  • 1st - I will be trying to write every other day but do not know how the treatments will effect me and I will most likely miss more days than I'd want. 
  • 2nd - I am trying to figure out how to post pics using this terrible wifi. Praise God it's so warm, I'll have to find a hip, outdoor coffee place ASAP.
  • 3rd - I know my writing is a bit different now (you should see my handwriting!). I went through a period of great hopelessness and I feel like my tone reflects this. I would love to find "that wacky writer" again too (and with God's help, I will) 
  • 4th - I'm going to post very little about our kids. They are well taken care of and I want them to stay safe while I'm not there. It was gut-wrenching to leave them for even a day. Gut wrenching.
  • 5th - Please do not make plans to come to Denver if you'd like to see me personally. If I am accepted for treatment tomorrow, there is a good chance that I won't be home for 4 months or more. I will post this happy detail tomorrow. My boys WILL see me. I would worry, so I post that  😉 
  • 6th - I had a very full day today (for ME). It is even really hard to type info right now. I could definitely not share this news a number of times a day. I love you. I'd love to be sitting in a room and laughing and remembering with you/or getting to know you authentically...but I will not be communicating too much except for giving info through this blog. Please don't be hurt or offended. ALL of my energy needs to go into my loving my family and staying alive.
More in a few days (or maybe tomorrow).

Jesus, I trust in You











3 comments:

  1. My Dear old friend. Offering up my Immaculate Novena for you. For courage, hope, and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl—you do what you gotta do and entrust all else into the hands of our Lady, and the prayers of your peeps. Praying constantly. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best You and Shawn I pray for ye everyday !
    At least it's warm in Arizona Patsy

    ReplyDelete