Monday, August 10, 2020

Changes tomorrow

 Just a very quick post to say that my hip is healing well and Im walking with a cane sometimes, which is nice and better than a walker.


After meeting will all of my doctors, we've mutually decided to change the chemo I am taking. Tomorrow, I will have a 3-hour infusion and I will await any side effects. These will be totally new chemo drugs for me, so I'm off on another adventure. The docs all agreed that I need a stronger dose to get things going.

In a heart/soul sphere, I've been trying to hear the voice of God more than the TV I seem stuck in front of. I am encouraged that everyone agreed on the new chemo and I just trust that everything will work out as it should.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God that the hip is healing well! Keep on keeping on. God is with you. I am praying that the new chemo drugs will bring healing.

    ReplyDelete