Thursday, July 2, 2020

2nd chemo drug begins

It has been a special week...ending with our plans to head to the cabin tonight.

Tuesday, I was blessed to be prayed over virtually by a powerful prayer ministry - the Intercessors of the Holy Trinity. I was told that there were 1300 people who viewed the prayer service. Click here if you are interested in the service. Shawn and I sat at home and watched while the leaders called on the Holy Spirit to heal me. Lots of tears and trust.

The next day, I began the second new chemo drug that is a part of my new protocol - and we are trusting that this will be Jesus' vehicle to heal my body. I have to say that my leg is in a great deal of pain and I try to pray against it. We're hoping that this pain comes from the chemo fighting the cancer (this is what happened in the first twelve rounds and the pain went away as the cancer shrank). We have hope because my friend who is also on this protocol had her extreme pain disappear after a few weeks.

I hope and pray that you all have an awesome 4th of July. We'll be at the cabin enjoying some much needed screen-free family time. I hope you all have a great weekend as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment