Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Back to chemo tomorrow

First, Thank you everyone for the outpouring of love and support and prayers I've been receiving. I am teary eyed every time I read a text or email or IM. I just thank God for the people who surround me even if we don't really know each other.

It helps more than I can say as I prepare for chemo tomorrow.

I will most likely not post for the next 4 or 5 days but I will know that you are praying and that I have a firm hope.

It is such a strange tine right now in our world. But I have experienced a great outpouring of love. Thank you so much and talk soon,

B

4 comments:

  1. Keeping you in our prayers! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am here am praying You are an inspiration Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continueing to pray for your strength and healing Bridgette.💕🌺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Bridgette, you are truly one of the strongest, bravest, honest women I have had the pleasure to know. You inspire me to be a better person. Your loving Shawn is such a strong example for those 3 precious boys of yours. Hshows by example what it truly means to "love for better or worse in sickness and health". Hang tough kiddo you have a house of warriors and a full army of prayers behind you. God truly does have a plan and we need to keep our faith that your struggles will lessen and you will celebrate each and every battle that you win

    You are loved!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete