Friday, April 17, 2020

Back in the hospital (surgery 3)

Well...I’m Back in the hospital until-at least, Monday. I’m typin on my small phone, so please bear with me. This week had another ramping up of weird symptoms, so Dr Nandi had to go back in to see what was wrong.

Part of me thinks I’m going to spend more than 1/2 of this quarantine in th hospital! How I miss my friends and family.  But especially Shawn and my boys.

I think we’re all praying/hoping this will all be  over soon. My prayer is no different-that I start to feel normal ASAP.

Jesus, I trust in you. Your will is always best, even when I don’t understand.

Ps be happy to be with your kids and that you can eat Easter candy and pantry food. I haven’t been able to eat regular food for almost a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment