Thursday, September 3, 2020

"Fear is a liar"

This week has been crazy and a little bit scary based on the news that Chadwick Boseman (the actor who portrayed the Black Panther) died after a secret 4 year battle with colon cancer. For some reason, it made the reality of the fight more tangible for (especially) my boys who loved his character. 

But everything is fine for me right now. I am in the middle of ten rounds of radiation on my right leg and it seems to be going well without too much difficulty. Radiation itself takes about 10 minutes, so it's actually the hassle of driving all the way to the office for such a short thing - EVERY DAY - that's the biggest struggle. Especially now that school has started and all of our drivers are busy running all over the city. 

Because school has started, we're back to listening to our "theology class" on the way to school with the boys. On the first day, we listened to a repeat that we'd missed and it was all on the topic of FEAR. It was so beautiful to Shawn and I that he said I should add it to the blog. So...here it goes. 

 Catholic Sprouts

I'm still believing, still trusting, still working to stay here. But keeping my eyes on heaven as well. 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the link. Still praying for you every day!

    ReplyDelete